WELCOME TO THE WORLD WHERE IMAGINATIONS COME TRUE

THIS IS WHAT YOUR WORLD.. YOUR IMAGINATIONS... YOUR IDEAS.... YOUR DREAMS..

Friday, October 9, 2009

BYEE.. all my beloved friends... likes this,, hehe

Well.....
It has been my dream to go to germany since i was a kid, since 2002 exactly...
I keep working to go there... I tried every competition which allowed me to go there. Since AFS, and the last is BYEE.

I didnt win or pass AFS, because i didnt become myself at that time. I tried to impress the judges, which is, it was just not me.. Thats why i didnt pass... (I thought)
But Bayer Young Environmental Envoy is a different thing,, well at first i join this competition is only because i wanted to go to the land of dream,, the land of my dream.. and actually i have promised to myself that i would go there before my 20th..
actually there was a chance to made this true,, when i was in 3rd grade of junior high school. I went to the netherlands with my family in order to meet my mother and to watch her final doctoral presentation... and her graduation. I asked her to go to germany, but my grandmother wanted to go to france, to see the eifel tower. Then, my time was only about a week there. I have to face the national examination too, then there was just not enough time for me...
I keep prayinh,, that there will be a chance for me to go to germany.. And here it came... told by my friend wenty, i knew BYEE,, so basically when i sent my proposal to Bayer, in my mind there is only one thing. Only germany, only my dream, it wasnt about i care about environment or whatever, but its only about germany.

I also actually dont really care about global warming,, for me who will work in industrial sector, i chose not to be really care about this problem. But it is the most important issues now. My mother even told me to watch an inconvenient truth in 2006 to tell me about this probllem. But, yeah, i know the problem, but i didnt act.
And i also want to work in oil and gas company,, then everything was just so 180 degree different.

Then i started to think, that i should also care about environmental problem, if i dont care, i couldnt write a proposal to be sent to Bayer.. then i couldnt even have maybe my last chance before 20th to go there.

I was confused, but i finally found something interesting, about making a movie.. to deliver messages of environmental care and protection, because i take myself as an example.. i think that the media that is used to tell the problems are not effective enough for me. So my proposal is about a media.

Well, i went to the semifinal, did a good enough presentation although not excellent.. but thats enough to sent me to the Eco camp.

Now, the finalist are twelve young people who have great idea in order to save the environment. And we went to the eco camp in Lembur Pancawati Bogor. And this is when all the beautiful story started.


My friends, my new friends,, i love them... they are (photos will be uploaded later)
1. Ellen Kusnadi, called Ellen... from Tanjungpura university.. Hey, i found my soulmate in singing Demi Lovato song! I've always been the kind of girl... bla bla bla..

2. Ivannela ( Fani)... funny girl, from Univ Katholik Sugiyo Pranoto.. she always makes us laugh in the camp. I'm yours by jason Mraz is her fav.

3. Rio..... the wisest man i've ever met,, he helped me a lot, in facing that .... and he proved to me something that i just realized, that this is true, hey...
....Dont judge a book only from its cover... i just realized that i, somehow, always feel that i'm the rightest, but maybe the truth is not always like what i think,, thx a lot..

4. Ryza aditya Priatama (Ryza) Univ Jember. He reminded me to my old friend in senior high school, named pipim.. But Ryza is like Pipim who has had a very good evolution in speaking.. Hey, Ryza, save my hat okei,, i'm shanks and you are luffy,, your UNEJ gantungan kunci.. will always be on my bag..

5. Annisa (Icha) FKG UI,, i'm trully impress by her.. She was a good girl,, and she is from Jakarta, but she wasnt like other Jakarta girl with hedon-life.. and i like that,, she inspired me a lot.. she was also miss none Pulau seribu and yes cha, your brother is Hary Alexander, and both of you are great people!

6. Rizka Mirzalina... Prasetya Mulya Bussiness School, very confident girl, impressive,, read go girl this month and you'll find her! bussiness bussiness... roommate..!! both of us cannot wake up early in the morning.. it's always been menisa to wake early.. haha..

7. Fitri menisa....... IPB.. She has a strong will, i believe.. she is a nice girl,, and i believe she will reach her dream if she keeps working... roommate!

8. Sapto.. KIRUN!! Undip, hehe.. a nice man to chit chat with... Kesematt.. he always listen to me,, and he knew that i'm kinestetic,, i cannot sit calmly on my chair, and he noticed that.. haha.. and her gadis jeparaaaa..... is...

9. Is.... Nor Rofika (Ika) IPB... very serious girl i think,, lot of thoughts in her head maybe.. I will miss you my little friend,, hehe... its you who are more beautiful than kak cynara, in sapto's eye..

10. Lilies Sucahyo.. Be Cahyo in the afternoon, and be lilies in the night... haha.. just kidding... Always with Fani... but you promised me to tell me the way to enter my movie to metro tv.. dont forget that..

11. Hari Bowo..................... IPB... i cant say a word about you! you are greeeeeeeeeaaaaaaaaaaaattt... Dont forget to sent the invitation of your marriage to me okeeeeeii!!

Everyday in eco camp is very meaningful for me... minute by minute, hour by hour, day by day... it still fresh in my memory.. I learn many things about environmental issues that were very very important and i even didnt know about these...

The expert in environment in Indonesia.. from the issues, the science, the media, the law.. came,, to tell me everything..

i started to think,, and kept thinking... it was a big crash in myself... about industry and environment... But i have a very great progress in eco camp concerning about environment. Then i started to think the way to combine both of them.. not crashing them...

My friends projects are great.. And.. day by day we are all reminded by mz erick.. and mbk kristin.. that.. this is not about competition, yes it is, but thats not the most important... we are all the winner,, and germany is just a bonus.. but for me,, although i agree with that.. there was still deep in my heart, that i want to win and go to germany... But it wasnt.. when.......

Its the last day! The final adjudication! i got the last finalist to present my project! the 12th... Not like other people.. i cannot train my presentation,, i just believe with what is in my head,, i cannot practice to present, that will disturb me..
hari bowo.. seemed a kind of person like me.. he heard some quran and songs.. not prcticing like others.. Then i started to chit chat with him... in which i believed... because of this chit chat.. Allah.. give the chance for me to go to germany...

He told me a lot, because i asked of course... The main point is.. This is my life! And life is not only about investation... about reaching your dream.. but it is also about contribution.. how we can contribute.. to our campus, to our friends, to our town, to the country... and finally to the world.. He made me realize..... that this competition is not about going to germany,, but it is about how... we... the young envoys can give a real contribution in saving and improving our environment!

So, at that time,, i cried alot,, because i realize that i was selfish, only thinking about germany... not in saving my environment... i'm one of the envoy, and i have to do something to help,, or i couldnt even see my face again because of my selfishness if i keep thinking about going to germany....

SO at that time,, i released my strong will... i believe that whoever went to germany are the best envoys who can share their knowledge after they come back to Indonesia to other envoys.. I decided not to care about who will go to germany... but i started to think what i'll do next to save my environment.. as a sustainaibility of my project... It was very difficult, but i could do that..

So, in the final presentation, i become myself for 100%,, not to impress but to express... i was telling the judges about what i have done and what i want to change about my project... 100% honest,, and i know that my project is a small step.. and i didnt make it to look big.. because i believe that this is not only for Bayer, but this is for my environment.

Awarding night... very nice... meaningful... i love my friends.. love them love them and always have them in my heart... the announcement of the winners-time came... i have prepared myself for both.. going: means i have a big 'amanah' to be carried; not going: i will keep continuing my project because its my duty as one of BYEE.. no regret!

And something that i couldnt even believe... i was the 4th envoy that has been given a chance to go to germany, to learn many things there.. and 3 others are.. rizka, cahyo, and of course.. a man that i'm sure he is the champion.. who else? Hari Bowo... Who inspire me a lot because of his super character!

Well, then now, i got both, my dream, and my 'amanah'... i will study as hard as i can, so i can find and develop a great techonology that can combine industrial and environmental protection... Its not about oil and gas anymore... but i concern most about how, in the future, i can provide.. enough food and energy for people in the world... without... destroying my environment...

1 comment:

  1. Tika!

    I keep your hat ofcourse! keep writing, and visit my blog sometimes :D

    but I a little bit give up with blogspot, I have wordpress now.

    www.priatama07.blogspot.com
    www.priatama07.wordpress.com

    ReplyDelete

If you want to comment, please give comment toward positive things, discussions are open, express yourself, no Racist, appreciate everyone the same way as you appreciate yourself