WELCOME TO THE WORLD WHERE IMAGINATIONS COME TRUE

THIS IS WHAT YOUR WORLD.. YOUR IMAGINATIONS... YOUR IDEAS.... YOUR DREAMS..

Sunday, November 1, 2009

Imagination is really more important than knowledge

Imagination is very interesting for me... the most important thing that i must do everyday,,
Just imagine.. broadening my creativity,, until it is absolutely impossible, but quite amazing... You can fly.. you can dive... you can do everything with your imagination..
and how beautiful it is when your imagination comes true... how to make it true?? How to make it happen?? Its me who can, if it is not me,, then who else..........


i want to live the way i want to live,, the way i can give all that i can give...
not the way that i dont understand what the way is... but i'm trapped in some way that trapped me... i dont wanna be trapped,, but i cant go out.... let me imagine if i go out.... how happy... but i cant..... i've just too involved,, i'm sad,, i wanna run... run to my before life... is there any chance for me..?? to return to my before life,, i want to return,, to my childhood life... forever being a child... i love being a child,, i can do everything when i was a child,, no one would complain about what i did,, because they think that i was still learning... but i'm still learning know.. and i'll always learn until i die... for me.. i live to learn... to learn many things,, but now... people just cant accept the way i learn.... it might be different... but thats me... i learn something with my way.... i have my own way to learn something,, its me who understand myself more than anyone else.. God is the only one who understand more... i know what is right for me.. and now i don't feel that i'm in a right place.. if i get out,, am i selfish?? i am only a burden for others in this place,, i can't understand.... i can't even use my imagination... i like to imagine.. but i can't imagine here......... Can't just they let me go?

i wanna cry.. but ive cried too much,, i wanna scream.. but ive screamed too much too.. what can i do now?? face it?? i ve faced it... but still,, everything here just seemed not right in my eyes,, what should i do?? Sometimes it feels like i dont know who i am anymore,, its a truly different world,, something beyond my imagination,, something that i dont like.. scary,,

now, i am trying to imagine something new.... but it still blurred in my mind.. but i believe.. if i can imagine this reality into imagination,, fun and happy,, full with love and joy imagination.... i can fix all my problems.......... i ll try hard to imagine, i love my imagination, and ill never let it die jusat becz of this,,

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want to comment, please give comment toward positive things, discussions are open, express yourself, no Racist, appreciate everyone the same way as you appreciate yourself