WELCOME TO THE WORLD WHERE IMAGINATIONS COME TRUE

THIS IS WHAT YOUR WORLD.. YOUR IMAGINATIONS... YOUR IDEAS.... YOUR DREAMS..

Sunday, December 6, 2009

Phil Mars... The best teacher i have ever had in my high-school age..

i'm not crazy i'm just a little unwell. He always sang that song, in every meeting.... everywhere... he always encouraged me, ensured me that i could be better and better.. He trusted me as his student, he trusted me that i could get a good mark!

The first meeting with him was in level six.. I was so happy that i can meet a person like you,, who is a perfect teacher!
You know,, that at EF.. it is the place where i was really truly appreciated..
EF was a real school for me when i was in junior high school and senior high school...
I wont be able to speak english or write in english if it is not because EF.
A very great memory i had with EF Malang, especially with Phil Mars, Stan Mclaren, Indra, Sean, Andrew, Amy, Phoebe... Guys... i miss u so much... its you guys... who believe in me.. who believe that everything is possible.. who make english fun and easy to be understood... You believe... you trust... that's the most important part to be a teacher... to trust your students.. to trust that your student will be able to understand and that is what students really need...

i love you all guys.. i wonder when we will meet again..
For Phil.... When i heard the news about we lost you forever today... we will not meet again unless in life after dead God causes us to meet...
I will always be missing you Phil...

I always remember you.. always... when i feel that i could not understand something i remember you... and i am sure that you believe me that i can understand my lessons... no matter how difficult it is... and that makes me strong and finally i can understand... You are the best teacher i have ever had... thanks a lot for the trust Phil... i will prove to you that it is really worth to trust me... Thanks Phil.. Thanks... Thanks... for many great times.. for everything...

A standing ovation for you forever... A great teacher......... a very very nice teacher... Phiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiillllllllllllllllllllllll..............
i'll always pray for you..

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want to comment, please give comment toward positive things, discussions are open, express yourself, no Racist, appreciate everyone the same way as you appreciate yourself