WELCOME TO THE WORLD WHERE IMAGINATIONS COME TRUE

THIS IS WHAT YOUR WORLD.. YOUR IMAGINATIONS... YOUR IDEAS.... YOUR DREAMS..

Thursday, February 18, 2010

I will keep struggling

even if i am not as smart as albert einstein,, i will keep studying
even if i am not as genius as isaac newton i will keep trying to understand
even if i am not as clever as my chemical engineering friends i will keep trying to do my best
even if i am not as able as yena in playing basketball i will keep doing my best on the pitch
even if i am not as popular as angelina jolie i will keep doing good things to people
even if my feet hurts so much i will keep walking to reach my dreams...
even if i hurt so much i will not tell anybody if i still able to handle it,, i dont want to make people who love me worried...
even if i can't walk.. i can't see... i can't hear.. i can't feel.. i will do whatever i can to help others and to contribute to others..
even if i am alone in doing good things i will keep doing good things..
i will struggle for good things and for my dream

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want to comment, please give comment toward positive things, discussions are open, express yourself, no Racist, appreciate everyone the same way as you appreciate yourself