WELCOME TO THE WORLD WHERE IMAGINATIONS COME TRUE

THIS IS WHAT YOUR WORLD.. YOUR IMAGINATIONS... YOUR IDEAS.... YOUR DREAMS..

Sunday, January 31, 2010

"Why do we fall, Bruce? So that we can learn to pick ourselves up"

Well, everything is getting better and better...
I ve made up my mind, what will i do next.. what are my goals.... and the struggle that is waitin me..


Well,, i hope someday i could be friends with other 52 bayer young environmental envoys from all over the world...
Well, i promised to finish my movie by january 2010.. but unfortunately, i couldnt finish it. It gives me a lot of lesson, but surely i will make a movie! But my head is blank right now, and im still looking for a great idea..

SO... these are my goals for this year! a little bit late maybe, because its already 30th january..

1. I have to get straight As in my college, and to achieve that i have to study of course, i have to be brave to ask a friend or a teacher whenever i dont understand.. i have to read the available books,, go to library at my spare time, and continue develoving myself, learning from others, learning from everyone..

2. I have to be more dependable and responsible to what ive decided to take.
For organizational problems, here are my decisions:
a. Menwa, it is a good students org, but it is just not me at all, it is not my place where i could develop myself maximally, so ive decided that i will never be a coach, but i will help something that i can help for this org, anything that i can help, as long as it is not military thing.

b. Nautika, i like to swim, then i decide to go back to what i want to do and what to achieve in my life, i want to be able to dive someday, but for now, i dont have the money that i need for sertification, maybe i will ask my friend sapto to get the sertification to dive, its gonna be interesting!! For nautika... hmmm.. i decide to go back there to enjoy the swimming, snorkling, and diving!

c. HIMATEK, i have to contribute here.. there are many activities that himatek offer Ive decided to be one of senator team from 2008, but i havent done anything yet,, well.. wait.. i will ask to mr alfonso what should i do next..
if i can choose, i want to enter workshop or kestor in himatek,

3. I have a new thing to try.. i give a private course now!! hehe.. and its fun!
4. Sport is something that i really love to do... i have to reduce my weight by 5 kg in 2 months, as what i promise to ana, my bbf! thanks a lot anaaaaaaaa...

well, evertying is getting better, i am happy forever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want to comment, please give comment toward positive things, discussions are open, express yourself, no Racist, appreciate everyone the same way as you appreciate yourself