WELCOME TO THE WORLD WHERE IMAGINATIONS COME TRUE

THIS IS WHAT YOUR WORLD.. YOUR IMAGINATIONS... YOUR IDEAS.... YOUR DREAMS..

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

My friends

I am inspired by many people around me. Here are some my friends and why they are so special in my eyes.

Winnie : she is a very good listener, she loves german football as much as me, she always reminds me something that probably never been thought in my mind. She loves bioprocess and im sure she will give a big contribution for Indonesia in Bioprocess. Im glad she is my friend ^^

Hendra: a very great entrepreneur to be. He motivates me everytime i talk with him. A great motivator, a confident communicator, its great to be a friend of him.

Dito : He is a very busy college student. He is excellent in debate. A very good public speaker, and he is one of HNMUN delegate from ITB. The problem is, i rarely had a talk with him because of his mobbility. Anyway, we are now in a team Dito, and i really hope to learn a lot from you.

Ana : Ana is the wisest girl i may find until now. She is a very great person to be asked anything and i can talk any topic with her. She is a solutive girl. And she doesnt like to be exposed, because she is melancolis. But surely she is very inspiring for me. We play basket and futsal together.

Galuh: She is unpredictable! I can do every new thing with her. She is the most easy going girl i have ever met. If i asked her to run with me and ana, she will surely do it. The way she study is amazing, when i study with her, it feels like time is going so slow, and she make sure that time is enough to study the load ^^


Febri : She is a smart girl, and every friend of mine in Chemical Engineering is smart. She is a quick respond girl, so if i need help, she will be there for me. She will still be beautiful when she is 50 i think (I can imagine it).


Kiki : hello hello my easy to be asked to run 2.4 km friend. She is very good at Reactor design i think, she is very kind and i love to be friend with her.

Oki : He is the leader of Chem Engineering ITB students batch 2008. He hs a great leadership skill that not many people have it, and he is good at drawing too.

Rio I : A genius one! When i read his writings, see his publication about events/something, what i can say to him is brilliant! A very good designer, very talented in modelling.

Rio K : Good luck my friend, you are smart and have talent in futsal, just play in harmony with others, so the game will have much better result.

Estu : I cant say much about him although i ve known him since junior high. But what i know is, he is a leader in one of the biggest committe in ITB.

Zelmi : He is super. he can sleep only 2 hours a day if he wants too. And still be fresh after that, still able to think clearly and do the examination well. Wow.

Faisal : He mastered organic chemistry. I envy him.

Aul : Little time for study but got good grade, great player of futsal and basketball. Wow.


Prapti : A very faithful person. You can believe that she will not cheat in exam, in task, very iddealist. Sheis very generous, and she will do everything to help others and make herself difficult, haha.

1 comment:

  1. Friend is very useful in my life too. Now, I now that my surrounding isn't ideal. Many new things come in our life, and I still don't understand why many people like to do this and that. And I found some of the answers from my fried.

    ReplyDelete

If you want to comment, please give comment toward positive things, discussions are open, express yourself, no Racist, appreciate everyone the same way as you appreciate yourself