WELCOME TO THE WORLD WHERE IMAGINATIONS COME TRUE

THIS IS WHAT YOUR WORLD.. YOUR IMAGINATIONS... YOUR IDEAS.... YOUR DREAMS..

Saturday, December 11, 2010

Student Exchange, Why not?

It has been a long time since i wrote my last post.
I decided to apply for AMINEF Global UGRAD program. It is a program that offers me a chance to live and study in USA.
Moreover, it offers an internship too in one year exchange program. Wow, what a chance i think.

Actually there is a big necessity for me to get this exchange. I think i have great ideas to be done or to be made real. But i have many problems in communicating with people who are stubborn and do not want to listen to other people, governments especially.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want to comment, please give comment toward positive things, discussions are open, express yourself, no Racist, appreciate everyone the same way as you appreciate yourself