WELCOME TO THE WORLD WHERE IMAGINATIONS COME TRUE

THIS IS WHAT YOUR WORLD.. YOUR IMAGINATIONS... YOUR IDEAS.... YOUR DREAMS..

Thursday, December 16, 2010

You Can't always get what you want

BSEP,, Post 2 contribute, 2 inspire, & 2b inSpired

A quote that i took from sectional episode in Glee season 1. You can't always get what you want, but if you try sometimes, you'll find, you get what you need.


I wrote this after i failed to make to the next step of selection process (i havent got any email while my other friends got) of AMINEF global Ugrad program. Sad? yes a bit. But i know that God has his own plan for me.

When i was in high school, i applied for an exchange program to germany, a country that i love so much beside my own country, Indonesia, and i failed in the interview stage. But who, ever think that 4 years later i finally went to Germany. I believe in Him.

But after all, i learn something here, that yes this is life, i cant always get what i want, but after applying for this program, i meet some great friends, i meet great interviewers, i learn how to write a good application, and i am more mature now. It is a good process to make me better and better.

SO, i will continue my fight again, when a door is closed other doors are open. I am a 3rd year studet now, and i just lost and opportunity to learn Chemical Engineering in one of the best country, US, so i think i will focus on my study in Indonesia now, getting better mark, so i can work in BASF, my dream company, and i would like to try to have an internship in the best chemical comnpany in the world.

Wish me Luck.

2 comments:

  1. How did you go to Germany?is that exchange? would you like to tell me,if you don't mind :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. sorry for almost 8 months reply, i join bayer young environmental envoy... just be patient, keep praying, keep trying

    ReplyDelete

If you want to comment, please give comment toward positive things, discussions are open, express yourself, no Racist, appreciate everyone the same way as you appreciate yourself