WELCOME TO THE WORLD WHERE IMAGINATIONS COME TRUE

THIS IS WHAT YOUR WORLD.. YOUR IMAGINATIONS... YOUR IDEAS.... YOUR DREAMS..

Monday, March 28, 2011

Holger Badstuber

BSEP,, Post 2 contribute, 2 inspire, & 2b inSpired

Holger Badstuber

I think he will be a very good defender that germans may never have. I never consider a defender to be important in a team before.
My eyes are always looking for attacker, milfielder, or keeper. I saw Holger in the germany against kazakhstan match yesterday, and he played very well.

For Holger Badstuber, you have a new fan here from Indonesia. Let me introduce myself. my name is Tika, and i will always watch your match! Make every german match ends with no goal from the opponent :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want to comment, please give comment toward positive things, discussions are open, express yourself, no Racist, appreciate everyone the same way as you appreciate yourself