WELCOME TO THE WORLD WHERE IMAGINATIONS COME TRUE

THIS IS WHAT YOUR WORLD.. YOUR IMAGINATIONS... YOUR IDEAS.... YOUR DREAMS..

Saturday, April 9, 2011

What i want to have in the future

BSEP,, Post 2 contribute, 2 inspire, & 2b inSpired

I want to have a small house with a big yard. In the front yard i want some grass, apple trees, a parking garage, and a basketball ring. Backyard should have a pond where i can do little fishing, My house should be near grape garden.
I don't want a swimmingpool. My cars will be sporty mercedes benz and a volkswagen. I should have a fishing equipment so my family and i can go fishing on a lake or on sea. I must have sport equipments such as surf board, fishing equipment, kano, ice skating, basketball, football, running shoes. I would like to have some pets too, a horse and some cats would be perfect. The country i would prefer to live might be Germany or Netherland. I love modern city, but i love natre too. I think europe is perfect for me, i love Delft and Cologne, beautiful nature but modern.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want to comment, please give comment toward positive things, discussions are open, express yourself, no Racist, appreciate everyone the same way as you appreciate yourself