WELCOME TO THE WORLD WHERE IMAGINATIONS COME TRUE

THIS IS WHAT YOUR WORLD.. YOUR IMAGINATIONS... YOUR IDEAS.... YOUR DREAMS..

Tuesday, May 3, 2011

The information era, is it reallly helping us to get information easier??

BSEP,, Post 2 contribute, 2 inspire, & 2b inSpired

Well, today is said to be the information era, where we can easily get information. But, because of that, it is very difficult for me to have discussions about my research w/ my teachers in my university. I was just asked to read many journals in which i don't really understand, n when i try to discuss my understanding problems my lecture just asked me to read more journals.

For students like me, it is not that easy to understand engineering/scientific journal because the base theory and knowledge that i have, is much less compared with my lecture. My ex-faculty dean told us, students, to 'use' the experts (lecturers) to get information. But it is very difficult to get to them, because some of them are very busy with their own projects, and some of them feel they are busy. It is so frustating that i cannot get any of my questions solved.
I love elementary school much more than university. I can have a bref discussion about something with my teachers without being disturbed by other things that make my teachers busy. There is a totality here of being a teacher that i dont find in my university teachers.
Well, if i have one word to describe my research now. it is PATHETIC. It is very difficult to move forward. Yeah you know, of course i can get this thing finished, just finished. But i dont want to make my research here to be another rubbish research (I define rubbish research here as research that is just done w/out understandings, w/out ability to relate facts, theory and goals ). And now im trying not to be like that, but i find it is very difficult to make it come true, because it is super very difficult to have a discussions with the experts about this.
~Sigh

by Indah Kartika Buana Putri on Tuesday, May 3, 2011 at 1:01am




No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want to comment, please give comment toward positive things, discussions are open, express yourself, no Racist, appreciate everyone the same way as you appreciate yourself