WELCOME TO THE WORLD WHERE IMAGINATIONS COME TRUE

THIS IS WHAT YOUR WORLD.. YOUR IMAGINATIONS... YOUR IDEAS.... YOUR DREAMS..

Tuesday, August 7, 2012

another curcol

BSEP,, Post 2 contribute, 2 inspire, & 2b inSpired

What time is it?i don't care. When hatred turns into love and love turns into hatred. I hate you so much now you know, i just don't want to meet you for some time because i can't prevent myself to send lasers from my eyes. Why don't you replied my messages?
Can i sing this lyrics into a song? hehehehe well, writing gives me hope, through writing like this i can see what is inside myself more. I was interviewed by saipem some other day, and i'm happy and i want to work there because i still have a lot to learn there. I am currently still childish,, not wise, always in a rush, panic, easily get angry, but i know someday i will be mature like my mom. There will come a day when i can make good decision, not biased, and wise.

No comments:

Post a Comment

If you want to comment, please give comment toward positive things, discussions are open, express yourself, no Racist, appreciate everyone the same way as you appreciate yourself